Uganda Christian University Admission Requirements 2023/2024
Uganda Christian University Admission Requirements – check below:
Uganda Christian University Admission Requirements
Ugandan Applicants for Degree programs should hold either
- UCE & UACE Certificate with 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning OR
- A Pass in Mature Age Examination.
Kenyan Applicants for Degree should hold either
- KCSE holders must have a minimum grade of C+ and above. OR
- KACE, ‘GCE or A-levels’ applicants must have at least 2 principal passes or its equivalent. OR
- A Diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
Tanzanian Applicants for Degree should hold at least either
- TCE & TACE Certificate with at least 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
Post Graduate Programs applicants should hold at least
- A good first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning relevant to the course applied for.
Other International Applicants
- International applicants must have qualifications that are recognized for University entry in their respective countries.
For more information, contact us with the details below;-
The Admissions Office,
Uganda Christian University,
P. O. BOX 4 Mukono, Uganda.
2023/2024 Admissions For Universities in Uganda
2023/2024 Admissions For Universities in Uganda – Admissions are opened for all universities and colleges in Uganda for 2023/2024 academic year. Check this page to apply for admission at your preferred school of choice.
2023/2024 Admissions For Public Universities In Uganda
2023/2024 Admission For Private Universities In Uganda