Team University Uganda Faculty of Distance Learning
Team University Uganda Faculty of Distance Learning – Courses Offered:
Vocational qualifications are a great way to ensure that the skills and knowledge you demonstrate in your job meet national industry standards.
Organisations can use them to set standards expected of staff in a particular sector; achieve quality and consistency; recognise staff competence; and provide a framework for preparing job descriptions, undertaking appraisals and planning training and development activities. Vocational Qualifications are also very flexible for staff with heavy or unpredictable workloads. They can be very effective and flexible tools for motivating employees and enhancing standards and practice.
Here, at TU, we can deliver these qualifications through a flexible, distance-learning, modular approach.
We offer a wide range of vocational qualifications:
- DIPLOMA IN PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT(DPLM)
- DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (DBA)
- DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (DPAM)
- DIPLOMA IN SECRETARIAL PRACTICE (DSP)
- DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE(DAF)
- DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (DIT)
- CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (CBA)
- CERTIFICATE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (CIT)
- CERTIFICATE IN SECRETARIAL STUDIES (CSS)
2022/2023 Admissions For Universities in Uganda
2022/2023 Admissions For Universities in Uganda – Admissions are opened for all universities and colleges in Uganda for 2022/2023 academic year. Check this page to apply for admission at your preferred school of choice.
2022/2023 Admissions For Public Universities In Uganda
2022/2023 Admission For Private Universities In Uganda