St Lawrence University Uganda Admission Requirements 2023/2024
St Lawrence University Uganda Admission Requirements – Check below:
If you have the minimum entry requirements listed below, then you may be admitted. However, the Admissions Board meets and decides on the applicants’ admission status. Cut points are set by the Admissions Board at its meeting, depending on the program being applied for, the number of vacancies available and the number of applicants for a particular program.
Ugandan Applicants for Degree programs should hold either
- UCE & UACE Certificate with 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning OR
- A Pass in Mature Age Examination.
Kenyan Applicants for Degree should hold either
- KCSE holders must have a minimum grade of C+ and above. OR
- KACE, ‘GCE or A-levels’ applicants must have at least 2 principal passes or its equivalent. OR
- A Diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
Tanzanian Applicants for Degree should hold at least either
- TCE & TACE Certificate with at least 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
Post Graduate Programs applicants should hold at least
- A good first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning relevant to the course applied for.
Other International Applicants
- International applicants must have qualifications that are recognized for University entry in their respective countries.
What are the minimum Requirement?
a) Master’s Degree:
A bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognised University or institution of Higher Learning
A bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognised University or institution of Higher Learning.
St Lawrence University Uganda Nationals (Ugandans)
i)Direct entry: – UCE with at least 5 passes and UACE with at least
2 principal passes obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.
ii)Mature Age entry: – Apass in mature age examinations with at least 50%marks. The Mature Age entry examinations must have been accredited by National Council for Higher Education. (NCHE)
iii)A diploma obtained at credit or distinction level from a recognised institution.
St Lawrence University Uganda International Students.
iv) Bridging course for students who have done their secondary education outside Uganda and these programme must have been accredited by the NCHE.
v)A diploma from any institution outside Uganda and must have been equated by the NCHE.
UCE with at least 5 passes and UACE with 1 principal pass and 2 subsidiary passes obtained at the same sitting.
A 2year Certificate from a recognised tertiary institution.
e)Certificate –UCE with at least 5 passes obtained at the same sitting.
2023/2024 Admissions For Universities in Uganda
2023/2024 Admissions For Universities in Uganda – Admissions are opened for all universities and colleges in Uganda for 2023/2024 academic year. Check this page to apply for admission at your preferred school of choice.
2023/2024 Admissions For Public Universities In Uganda
2023/2024 Admission For Private Universities In Uganda