Soroti University School of Open and Distance Learning
Soroti University School of Open & Distance Learning – Read details below:
The School of Open, Distance and eLearning (SODeL) shall be responsible for the following in Soroti University;
- 1 To manage the delivery of Programmes offered by Soroti University using the ODeL mode.
- 2 To initiate the design and development of ODeL programmes in Collaborating units.
- 3 To co-ordinate the design and development of academic Programmes.
- 4 To co-ordinate the development, production and distribution of quality ODeL study materials.
- 5 To co-ordinate the evaluation of ODeL-delivered programmes on a regular basis and disseminate findings.
- 6 To forge links and partnerships with organizations involved in ODeL delivery practice.
- 7 To develop and promote the use of ICTs in ODeL programmes.
- 8 To ease feedback on students’ academic records by having a registrar in the SODeL dedicated to the processing and management of ODeL students’ academic records.
- 1 To manage all administrative records of ODeL students.
- 2 To carry out advocacy in ODeL at institutional and national level.
- 3 To market Soroti University ODeL expertise and study materials to various stakeholders.
- 4 To initiate market research for demanded ODeL programmes.
- 5 To co-ordinate and facilitate the continuing capacity-building for ODeL managers, administrators, and practitioners.
- 6 To undertake appropriate planning of both short- and longer-term, strategic dimensions for ODeL programmes, in collaboration with Soroti University academic and support units.
- 7 To initiate policies and regulations for the usage of Soroti University ODeL study materials and resources by third parties, in conformity with institutional and national laws.
2022/2023 Admissions For Universities in Uganda
2022/2023 Admissions For Universities in Uganda – Admissions are opened for all universities and colleges in Uganda for 2022/2023 academic year. Check this page to apply for admission at your preferred school of choice.
2022/2023 Admissions For Public Universities In Uganda
2022/2023 Admission For Private Universities In Uganda