Mountains of the Moon University (MMU) School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Letter 2022-2023
MMU School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Letter 2022: MMU School of Nursing and Midwifery issues admission letters to inform prospective students that they have passed the admissions of the institution. MMU School of Nursing and Midwifery is pleased to announce that Admission letters of successful Applicants admitted into various programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Year are available ONLINE. Prospective students can download their admission letter on the main website or visit the school’s campus for pick up.
NB: Before proceeding, ensure you have received a letter or Email from MMU School of Nursing and Midwifery which indicates you have been granted an offer.
When you visit the website to check for your admission letter, you may be required to;
- Login with your details such as your Application ID, an index number, etc
- The first time you login, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you the access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
- Fill in the required registration details
- Download your admission letter
- Admission letters will not be issued to third parties
- You are advised to keep copies of the admission letter in secure place; as there is no provision for a replacement once lost.
You can alternatively check MMU School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List for your name via any of the LINKS below;
After confirming your Admission Status, you can then proceed to download your MMU School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission letter.
Congratulations on your admissions to MMU School of Nursing and Midwifery.