Lira University April/May Admissions 2023-2024
Lira University April/May Admissions 2023-2024 | see details below to apply…
The Academic Registrar – Lira University invites ONLINE applications for the following Programmes offered at the University for the 2023-2024 Academic Year. Check deadline for submission of Applications here.
Lira University is a Public University established on the 8th day of July 2015 under Statutory Instruments 2015 No. 35 of 2015, and under section 22 (I) of the Universities and Other Tertiary Institutions Act of 2001.
Lira University April/May Admissions
1. HOW TO APPLY
Application will be online using the AIMS System after getting a pay reference number using the AIMS system. However, applicants have to submit certified copies of their transcripts and certificates together with a passport size photograph to the Admissions Office in Public Health Block after payment of the application fees.
2. LIRA UNIVERSITY ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL USER GUIDE
1. Applicants will access the University’s Admission URL at http://admissions.lirauni.ac.ug
2. Sign up using your full name, e-mail and Mobile number. Make sure the name is the same with that appearing on your academic documents for your
applications to be considered valid. If you had changed your name submit a photo copy of the affidavit supporting the change to the Admissions
Office in Public Health Block.
3. A pass word will be sent to your e-mail and mobile number you provided.
4. The system will prompt you to change the pass word to the one you can easily remember.
5. To fill our application form, click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button displayed on the running scheme.
6. Obtain payment advice slip by clicking on ‘pay for’ form button
7. Generate payment reference and make payment at any of the following banks. DFCU BANK OR CENTENARY BANK.
8. Applicants who may find difficulties filling the online form can receive help strictly at the University’s Admissions Office in Public Health Block or
ICT Office near the Library
1.Advanced Level applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of 50,000/= but Bachelors’ Degree and Diploma Holders are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of 60,000/= for East African applicants and US $30 for International applicants plus a bank charge as specified by the respective banks.
2. Bachelors’ Degree and Diploma Holders must present certified copies of their Academic Transcripts/Certificates to the admissions office in Public Health Block. Lira University April/May Admissions
2023-2024 Admissions For Universities in Uganda
2023-2024 Admissions For Universities in Uganda – Admissions are opened for all universities and colleges in Uganda for 2023-2024 academic year. Check this page to apply for admission at your preferred school of choice.
2023-2024 Admissions For Public Universities In Uganda
2023-2024 Admission For Private Universities In Uganda