Hoima School of Nursing and Midwifery Joining Instructions 2022-2023
Hoima School of Nursing & Midwifery Joining Instructions 2022: This manual is meant to help you settle into your new home as quickly and as seamlessly as possible. In here you find Useful Information meant to guide your stay on a whole range of matters relating to policy as well as services like accommodation, health care and security.
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC AFFAIRS) JOINING INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW STUDENTS
1) ARRIVAL AND REGISTRATION: First year students are expected to report and register on the dates indicated in the admission letters.
2) STUDENT REGISTRATION CHECKLIST/FORM – NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS: All new students reporting for the first time must complete the Student Registration Checklist on the registration day. The form must be countersigned and stamped at every registration stage.
3) STUDENT’S DATA SHEET: You are required to fill and submit ONE COPY of the Student data sheet on the day of registration. Ensure that you have provided all the details accurately
4) ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER OF ADMISSION/RE-ADMISSION/STUDENTSHIP: All candidates accepting the offer of admission must undertake to complete the programme of study that they have been admitted to. If you accept the offer of admission, then you must fill Form and return a signed copy to the School on the day of registration.
5) NON-ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER OF ADMISSION: If you do not accept the offer of admission, kindly complete Course Non-Acceptance Declaration Form and return to the School immediately.
6) STUDENTS PERSONAL DETAILS: You are required to fill and submit ONE COPY of the Student details form and submit on the day of registration. You should also submit TWO PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS (Coloured) together with from. Please ensure that you have written your name and registration/Admission number at the back of each photograph.
- Admission to the School: This is conditional upon satisfactory medical report being received. Students are therefore required to undergo a medical examination by a recognized medical practitioner before coming to the School. The Doctor who examines the student is requested to complete and enclose in a sealed envelope addressed to the Medical Officer. The student is required to bring the report along with him/her on the day of registration. This form should not be sent by Post Office.
- Medical attention at the School: The School provides outpatient medical treatment to registered students at the School Dispensary. However, parents, guardians and students are advised to be prepared to cater for expenses for medical treatment which is not covered by the School Dispensary including hospitalization.
Please see the downloads below for your copy of the Fully detailed latest Joining Instructions.
Click HERE to download FULL Joining Instructions in PDF Format
Enjoy your stay!
GOVERNMENT NURSING SCHOOLS IN UGANDA