Hoima School of Nursing and Midwifery Examination Results 2022-2023
Hoima School of Nursing and Midwifery Exams Results 2022: The Hoima School of Nursing and Midwifery Exams Results have been released for the academic semesters. Below are the procedure used to obtain credible results for students of Hoima School of Nursing and Midwifery;
- After marking of the semester examinations or special/supplementary examinations, the Head of Department/Unit makes an arrangement for internal moderation of examination results. After internal moderation, each course instructor prepares a summary report on candidates‟ performance containing registration numbers and scores in an Excel sheet. The respective course instructor will thereafter upload the examination results into School’s Management System.
- Examination results are uploaded to the School’s Management System within the time frame prescribed by the examinations officer.
- The internal examiner then downloads examination results in pdf file from UMS, print the pdf file in duplicate and submit to the examinations office.
- Examination results are submitted together with examination scripts, a copy of examination paper and marking scheme indicating detailed distribution of marks for each question or its parts (if any).
- Submission of examination results include examination scripts, attendance registers for candidates who sat for the examination,
Publication and Release of Examination Results
- After the meeting of the Committee of Deans and Directors, publish the examination results provisionally subject to confirmation of the results by the Senate.
- Candidates should ensure that they report any problem regarding their examination results within seven (7) working days from the date of publication of results. The problem shall be reported in writing to their respective Department/Unit.
- Candidate can also obtain provisional result for every academic year from the Faculty Dean at a cost.
How to Check Results
Hoima School of Nursing and Midwifery Results has been released and successfully uploaded to the student portal. Students can access their results via the following portal
- Go to the school’s main website
- Sign In by entering your Student Login Details in the appropriate fields provided.
- Navigate to the Results Section and select the semester you need to access your results
However, if you are unable to access your Hoima School of Nursing and Midwifery Results, Or find what you needed Or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly drop a comment below for a quick response.
GOVERNMENT NURSING SCHOOLS IN UGANDA