Gulu University Department of Midwifery Admission Letter 2022-2023
Gulu University Department of Midwifery Admission Letter 2022: Gulu University Department of Midwifery issues admission letters to inform prospective students that they have passed the admissions of the institution. Gulu University Department of Midwifery is pleased to announce that Admission letters of successful Applicants admitted into various programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Year are available ONLINE. Prospective students can download their admission letter on the main website or visit the school’s campus for pick up.
NB: Before proceeding, ensure you have received a letter or Email from Gulu University Department of Midwifery which indicates you have been granted an offer.
When you visit the website to check for your admission letter, you may be required to;
- Login with your details such as your Application ID, an index number, etc
- The first time you login, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you the access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
- Fill in the required registration details
- Download your admission letter
- Admission letters will not be issued to third parties
- You are advised to keep copies of the admission letter in secure place; as there is no provision for a replacement once lost.
You can alternatively check Gulu University Department of Midwifery Admission List for your name via any of the LINKS below;
After confirming your Admission Status, you can then proceed to download your Gulu University Department of Midwifery Admission letter.
Congratulations on your admissions to Gulu University Department of Midwifery.