Crane Polytechnic Luzira Admissions 2022-2023
Crane Polytechnic Luzira Admissions 2022-2023: Crane Polytechnic Luzira announces to the general public that applications are open for the admission of prospective applicants into programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Admission to Crane Polytechnic Luzira is open to all qualified candidates as per entry requirements. Prospective applicants should apply through the Crane Polytechnic Luzira Online Application System or collect an application form from the admissions office or download the application form from our website.
Prospective students should also take note of the Application Closing Date of Crane Polytechnic Luzira as you will not be able to access our online application system after the deadline.
Prospective students must make sure they have the necessary documents required from Crane Polytechnic Luzira as your admission will be declined if you do not have the required documents. The documents required for your admission can be found in our entry requirements in the links provided below.
Mode of application and other necessary information such as fees structure and Crane Polytechnic Luzira bank account details are also being provided in various links below. We encourage prospective students to thoroughly go through the admission requirements of Crane Polytechnic Luzira to prevent mistakes during the online application process or when filling out the application forms.
The school has limited spaces in the residences. Therefore, students are encouraged to apply on time.
Note that admission into an academic program does not automatically mean a successful admission into the school. Successful candidates will be notified if they are successful to pursue or programmes.
Note that you are advised against submitting false documentations and forged information. This is illegal and an offence punishable by law.
- The duly filled forms must reach the Admissions Office not later than the date indicated on the advertisement and the Admission Forms calling for applications for the particular admission season.
- Only applicants who meet the required minimum entry qualifications for the School should submit the application forms.
- All new students are required to report for the orientation programme during the week preceding the beginning of the academic year. (i.e., 1 week before the start of the programmes).
- Successful applicants under private sponsorship will be registered only after they have paid the required semester School fees.
- Fees paid will not be refunded.
- All students, if accepted, are expected to conform entirely to School regulations as stipulated in the Students’ Handbook.
- The deadline for registration for first year students will be two weeks from the first day of the orientation week.
- Except in exceptional circumstances, no student will be allowed to change subjects/courses later than the Friday of the fourth week after the beginning of the first semester. Transferring from one academic programme to another will be allowed only where the student has the required admission criteria for the academic programme for which transfer is being sought and a vacancy exists in that programme.
- Every student admitted to Crane Polytechnic Luzira is considered to have been committed to a particular program of study for the full duration of that specific program.
Below is other information about Crane Polytechnic Luzira you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Crane Polytechnic Luzira Entry Requirements
Crane Polytechnic Luzira Courses offered
Crane Polytechnic Luzira fees structure
Crane Polytechnic Luzira Application forms
Note that various programmes available at Crane Polytechnic Luzira may be opened for applications on different admission dates hence this page will be updated as soon as Crane Polytechnic Luzira releases any of its application dates.
Also, if you are unable to access the Crane Polytechnic Luzira admissions or find what you needed or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below for a prompt response.