Bishop Stuart University School of Nursing and Midwifery Graduation Date 2022-2023
Bishop Stuart University School of Nursing Graduation Date 22: Here are details of Bishop Stuart University School of Nursing graduation for the 2022/2023 academic year. Also check out graduation date, venue and graduation rehearsals on this page.
Award criteria are specified in the School regulations. With the approval of the Senate, students who complete and fulfil the requirements of the programme will graduate on the day scheduled by the School.
- A candidate shall be awarded successfully by passing all the prescribed courses/subjects in the programme as well as project presentation.
- The weighting contributing to the degree classification shall be based on the number of units for all subjects in all semesters from first to fourth year.
- For the Non-Degree programs, a candidate shall be awarded a Diploma or Certificate (as to where applicable) subject to passing all the prescribed courses/subjects in the respective programmes
- Head of Unit/Department/Faculty Dean/Director shall check and confirm the final list of graduands from their respective faculties, two weeks before the date of graduation. Graduation attire/gowns will be hired for the duration of the graduation.
- A graduand who fails to return the graduation gown within two (2) days after the date of graduation shall pay a fine
The Chancellor, Bishop Stuart University School of Nursing, on behalf of the School Council, Management Board and Senate wishes to inform all our esteemed graduands who have qualified for conferment of degrees and various School Academic Awards, that the Graduation Ceremony will be held on … Bishop Stuart University School of Nursing Graduation Date
All prospective graduands should note the following;
The graduation ceremony date has not been officially announced and published on the school’s website. Keep checking this very page for immediate updates OR contact us for more details.