Arua School of Nursing Graduation Date 2022-2023
Arua School of Nursing Graduation Date 2022-2023: Here are details of Arua School of Nursing graduation for the 2022/2023 academic year. Also check out graduation date, venue and graduation rehearsals on this page.
Degree/Diploma/Certificate award criteria are specified in the College regulations. With the approval of the Senate, students who complete and fulfil the requirements of the programme will graduate on the day scheduled by the College.
- A candidate shall be awarded a Bachelor’s degree (Hons) subject to passing all the prescribed courses/subjects in the programme as well as project presentation.
- The weighting contributing to the degree classification shall be based on the number of units for all subjects in all semesters from first to fourth year.
- For the Non-Degree programs, a candidate shall be awarded a Diploma or Certificate (as to where applicable) subject to passing all the prescribed courses/subjects in the respective programmes
- Head of Unit/Department/Faculty Dean/Director shall check and confirm the final list of graduands from their respective faculties, two weeks before the date of graduation. Graduation attire/gowns will be hired for the duration of the graduation.
- A graduand who fails to return the graduation gown within two (2) days after the date of graduation shall pay a fine
The Chancellor, Arua School of Nursing, on behalf of the College Council, Management Board and Senate wishes to inform all our esteemed graduands who have qualified for conferment of degrees and various College Academic Awards, that the Graduation Ceremony will be held on … Arua School of Nursing Graduation Date
All prospective graduands should note the following;
The graduation ceremony date has not been officially announced and published on the school’s website. Keep checking this very page for immediate updates OR contact us for more details.
GOVERNMENT NURSING SCHOOLS IN UGANDA