Africa Renewal University Examination Timetable PDF Download 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University examination timetable has been released and successfully uploaded to the student portal.
REGISTRATION FOR EXAMS
- All candidates shall be required to register for semester examinations, supplementary examinations, and special examinations and carry over examinations.
- Any candidate who will fail to register for examinations as provided for under these Regulations shall be barred from sitting for the respective examination(s). If a candidate sits for an examination for a course for which he is not registered, the results of that examination for that candidate shall be nullified.
- The time for registration for semester examinations shall be a month before commencement of examination week. Registration period for other form of examinations shall be as stipulated by the office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic Affairs.
- Any candidate sitting for any examination mentioned in paragraph 8 (1) above other than semester examinations, shall be required to pay an amount as costs for processing and handling of such examinations.
ELIGIBILITY FOR EXAMINATION
- A candidate pursuing any programme of study at the University shall be admitted into the examination room after meeting the conditions stated hereunder:-
- He/she has completed the specific requirements for a course by attendance, completing course assignments, portfolios, and any other designated tasks as may be stipulated either under these Regulations or by specific Faculty or Departmental Regulations governing a course of study and financial requirements.
- Absence from classes shall be limited to a maximum of 25% of the teaching hours for any course.
- Absence from classes due to medical conditions such as illness or accident shall require a medical certificate from a recognized and certified medical practitioner.
- Any student falling below 75% attendance level in any one course will not be allowed to sit for the semester examination in that course. A candidate who fails to achieve the 75% attendance rate shall be required to retake the course when next offered. Such candidate shall be allowed to retake the course within the allowable timeframe for his/her programme.
- A candidate allowed to be absent from doing continuous assessment because of compelling reasons shall be required to complete the continuous assessment missed before sitting for the semester examination of the respective course. Such a candidate shall be responsible to initiate any request to make up for continuous assessment missed because of class absence and should submit evidence to that effect.
- The candidate must complete and pass all the coursework for all examinable courses. No candidate shall be allowed to sit for an examination in any course of study if he/she has not passed the coursework for each examinable course.
- A candidate shall show proof that he does not owe the University any fees required and or any other financial dues.
- A candidate shall not sit for examinations if he/she is barred by any lawful order or law.
- If a candidate enters the examination room and sits for an examination without compliance to the provisions of the regulation above, his/her results in that examination(s) shall be nullified and his/her case considered under examinations irregularities.
Absence from Examinations
- Any candidate registered for examination shall be required to appear and sit for all examinations.
- A candidate who deliberately absents himself/herself from an examination or examinations without compelling reasons shall be deemed to have absconded the examination and shall automatically be deregistered from studies.
- A candidate who fails to sit for semester examination due to collision or confusion of examination timetable shall be deemed to have failed in that examination and may be allowed to sit for supplementary examination.
- Any candidate who is unable to appear in the examinations shall, before the commencement of a respective examination(s), report in writing to the Head of Department/Unit giving sufficient reasons for not being able to sit for the examinations.
Dates of Examinations
- Semester examinations and special/supplementary examinations shall be held at that time as shall be determined by the Committee of Deans and Directors upon approval by the Senate.
- Without prejudice, semester examinations shall be conducted during the last two weeks of a semester.
- Dates for semester examination, special and supplementary examinations shall be published in the University academic calendar.
- Once examination dates are set and approved by the Senate, they shall be adhered to even where the dates designated for examinations fall within a public holiday.
Venue of Examinations
- All examinations shall be administered in the venues available at the University or such other places as may be determined after consultation with the Vice Chancellor.
- Before commencement of examinations, the examination officer(s) shall ensure that all examination venues are well arranged and ready for examinations.
General Conduct before, during and after Examinations
1) Before Examination
- Candidates shall be responsible to consult all drafts of examination timetable and the final examination timetable.
- Candidates should make sure that they have been issued with examination cards before examinations begin.
- Candidates will be admitted to the examination room up to 15 minutes before the examination is due to start.
(2) During Examination
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination room after a lapse of 30 minutes from the start of the examination.
- Silence shall be observed at all times in the examination room.
- No food or drink is allowed in the examination room.
- Candidates must not start to read the paper, or to start writing until they are instructed to do so by the invigilator. Candidates are not allowed to continue writing an examination after the official end of the examination.
- Candidates shall only bring authorised materials into the examination rooms. Where there are specified working tools for a particular examination, such items shall be liable for inspection by the invigilator. No candidate shall take into the examination room any unauthorised materials. It shall not be a defense that one did not intend to use the unauthorised materials.
- Candidate shall not be dressed indecently or in a suspicious manner while in the examination room. Where an invigilator suspects a candidate who is dressed suspiciously, he/she shall make the candidate to be searched by an invigilator of the same gender to his/her satisfaction.
- A candidate found borrowing or exchanging any materials during examination shall be deemed to have contravened the University Examination Regulations and his/her case will be reported to the Chief Examinations Officer for disciplinary action.
- All candidates shall sign the attendance form during every examination.
How to Check Africa Renewal University Examination Timetable
Africa Renewal University examination timetable has successfully uploaded to the student portal. Students can access their timetable via the following portal
- Sign In by entering your Student Login Details in the appropriate fields provided.
- Navigate to the examination timetable and select the semester you need to access your timetable.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Africa Renewal University by visiting the official website
However, if you are unable to access your Africa Renewal University examination timetable, Or find what you needed Or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly drop a comment below for a prompt response.
Africa Renewal University Undergraduate Admissions 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Postgraduate Admissions 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Application Form 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Intakes 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Online Application 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Application Closing Date 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Online Registration 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Admission List 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Admission Requirements 2023/2024
Courses Offered at Africa Renewal University
Undergraduate Courses Offered at Africa Renewal University
Masters Programnes Offered at Africa Renewal University
Diploma Programs Offered at Africa Renewal University
Certificate Programs Offered at Africa Renewal University
Africa Renewal University Fees Structure 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Bank Account Details
Africa Renewal University Historical Background
Africa Renewal University Accreditation
Africa Renewal University Academic Calendar 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Departments
Africa Renewal University Scholarships 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Payment Of Fees
Africa Renewal University Students Web Portal
Africa Renewal University Moodle
Africa Renewal University Graduation Ceremony Date 2022
Africa Renewal University Graduation List 2022
Africa Renewal University Contacts
Africa Renewal University Examination Timetable PDF Download 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Examination Results 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Grading Scale
Africa Renewal University Opening Date 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University E Learning Login Portal
Africa Renewal University Prospectus PDF Download 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Cut off Points 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Joining Instructions 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Student Loans 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Admission Login Portal 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University Hostel And Accommodation
Africa Renewal University Admission Letter 2023/2024
Africa Renewal University News And Announcement 2023/2024
2023/2024 Admissions For Universities in Uganda
2023/2024 Admissions For Universities in Uganda – Admissions are opened for all universities and colleges in Uganda for 2023/2024 academic year. Check this page to apply for admission at your preferred school of choice.
2023/2024 Admissions For Public Universities In Uganda
Busitema University Admissions 2023/2024
Gulu University Admissions 2023/2024
Kabale University Admissions 2023/2024
Kyambogo University Admissions 2023/2024
Lira University Admissions 2023/2024
Makerere University Admissions 2023/2024
Mbarara University of Science & Technology Admissions 2023/2024
Muni University Admissions 2023/2024
Soroti University Admissions 2023/2024
Uganda Management Institute Admissions 2023/2024
2023/2024 Admission For Private Universities In Uganda
Africa Renewal University Admissions 2023/2024
African Bible University Admissions 2023/2024
African Rural University Admissions 2023/2024
Aga Khan University Admissions 2023/2024
All Saints University Lango Admissions 2023/2024
Ankole Western University Admissions 2023/2024
Bishop Barham University College Admissions 2023/2024
Bishop Stuart University Admissions 2023/2024
Bugema University Admissions 2023/2024
Busoga University Admissions 2023/2024
Cavendish University Uganda Admissions 2023/2024
Clarke International University Admissions 2023/2024
Great Lakes Regional University Admissions 2023/2024
International Health Sciences University Admissions 2023/2024
International University of East Africa Admissions 2023/2024
Islamic Call University College Admissions 2023/2024
Islamic University in Uganda Admissions 2023/2024
Ibanda University Admissions 2023/2024
ISBAT University Admissions 2023/2024
Kampala International University Admissions 2023/2024
Kampala University Admissions 2023/2024
Kayiwa International University Admissions 2023/2024
King Ceasor University Admissions 2023/2024
Kumi University Admissions 2023/2024
LivingStone International University Admissions 2023/2024
Muteesa I Royal University Admissions 2023/2024
Mountains of the Moon University Admissions 2023/2024
Ndejje University Admissions 2023/2024
Nkumba University Admissions 2023/2024
Nile University Uganda Admissions 2023/2024
Nsaka University Admissions 2023/2024
St Augustine International University Admissions 2023/2024
St Lawrence University Uganda Admissions 2023/2024
Stafford University Uganda Admissions 2023/2024
Team University Uganda Admissions 2023/2024
Uganda Christian University Admissions 2023/2024
Uganda Martyrs University Admissions 2023/2024
University of Kisubi Admissions 2023/2024
Uganda Pentecostal University Admissions 2023/2024
University of the Sacred Heart Gulu Admissions 2023/2024
Uganda Technology and Management University Admissions 2023/2024
Victoria University Uganda Admissions 2023/2024
Virtual University of Uganda Admissions 2023/2024
List Of Courses Offered at Universities In Uganda
Fees Structure For Universities In Uganda
Application Forms For Universities In Uganda